Dr. Tess talks Valentine’s Day gift ideas on San Diego Living, with her own Valentine, Dr. James Lee.
Learn how you can save on the Time Machine by Dr. Tess, as well on Botox/Juvederm combo treatments. And remember Dr. Tess’s new book California Total Beauty!
All treatments are available at any of our four MBeauty by Dr. Tess clinics locations. Call today! Great Valentine’s Day gifts for your loved ones and even for you!
$500 off w/ MD
$750 off w/ PA
$750 off LiposculptureSurgical Treatment $5000 or over
$2 off per unit (applies to all practitioners)
Dysport Week: June 18 – 22, 2012
Dysport is FDA approved, and is an anti-aging treatment that works just like Botox, eliminating signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles for great skin rejuvination.
Take advantage of our Dysport Week for huge savings!
$30 off $300, $60 off $500, or $100 off $700 of your Dysport purchase, plus a$50 mail-in rebate!
Watch Dr. Tess talk about Dysport:
2. Two FREE Endermolift Anti-Aging Treatments with your Venus Freeze or VelaShape Body Contouring Treatments. (Minimum package price $1000)
3. Buy any Laser package with our RNs or PA and get 1 Free Hydrafacial Treatment.
4. Huber Motion Lab “BOGO” Introductory Offer! Buy 1 area – get 1 Free!
5. La Jolla Two’sDay: Come in for treatment with our RN, Brittany, in our La Jolla office on any Tuesday in June and choose one of the following:
2 FREE Refirme treatments on 1 area or/
2 FREE Endermolift EyeLift treatments
(Minimum purchase $750)
All specials valid through 6-30-12. Restrictions may apply.
“Think outside the B**ox!” Dysport is FDA approved and works just like Botox. Try it by 9/30/11 and get a $50 mail-in rebate! If you’ve been treated with Botox in the last 3-12 months, you get another $50!
Get a full-size sample kit of the eyelash enhancer endorsed by Brooke Shields FREE when you purchase 2 syringes of either Juvederm or Restylane! (while supplies last)
$500 Gift Certificate
Are you on Facebook? Click “like” by 9/17/11 on both Scripps Ranch Dermatology & Cosmetic Center AND The Filipino Channel: RSVP Talk Show to be entered in a drawing for a $500 gift certificate good for services at our clinics!
Jan Marini Skin Care Management System
We now carry the award-winning Skin Care Management System by Jan Marini, available in formulas for Dry, Normal/Combination, & Oily skin! It targets and improves acne, rosacea, fine lines/wrinkles, skin discoloration and sun damage. The 5-Step system is available for only $350 – OR get one FREE when you purchase a series of Fraxel, eMatrix, Venus, or MiXto Fractional Co2 for the face! (while supplies last)
Save $500 on Lipo
$500 off Lipo offer. Learn more at tessmd.com and see demonstrations of the Mixto C02 Fractional Treatment.
Mother’s Day (May 8) is coming up fast! Whether it’s Botox, Venus Freeze, Restylane, or a microdermabrasion, we have a fantastic special going on that would make her day!
Don’t know which one to choose? As always, Gift Certificates are available!
Botox BOGO Week EXTENDED by popular demand through 4/22!
Everyone knows Botox. Now through April 22, enjoy the awesomeness of our Buy-One-Get-One-Free deal on this cornerstone of wrinkle-busting and anti-aging.
Dysport works a lot like botox, so you won’t want to miss our Dysport BOGO Week April 18-22!
In addition to the amazing Buy-One-Get-One-Free special, you can also enjoy food and drinks on us during Dysport BOGO Week!
Restylane – Win a FREE syringe!
Just purchase 2 or more syringes of Restylane in one day from now until the end of April and you will be entered into a drawing for one FREE syringe. There will be 4 winners! The drawing will be held on April 29. Winners will be contacted.
Latisse is the FIRST and ONLY FDA-approved treatment that grows lashes longer, fuller and darker. Championed by celebrities such as Brooke Shields, the manufacturer is offering a fantastic BOGO promotion that’s only lasting until the end of April!
For the month of May, get a $45 Microdermabrasion with our esthetician, beauty icon Genesis Walcher (aka Patricia Javier)!
Genesis Walcher is a beauty queen, star of over 16 feature films, EMI recording artist, cover model, skin care expert and esthetician.
Have you had a bad experience with your Botox or Dysport treatment? Did you think Botox made you look too frozen, made your brow shape weird, made your eyelids droop and as a result look more tired? Have you heard of Botox causing the inability to smile, or making wrinkles under the eyes worse? Did you get a big blackeye last time you wanted your crow’s feet treated? Are you scared to try Botox for the first time or ever again because you think it is just not for you?
The truth is that the complications mentioned above are mostly caused by the injector’s technique. The good news is that most of these potential complications can be avoided.
Dr. Tess Mauricio, a San Diego Dermatologist, personally administers all injectables (Botox and Dysport) to ensure you experience the expert’s touch and get results you are thrilled with! There may be centers that offer these products cheaper but no one does it better! And with unbelievable specials like: Buy one area of Dysport, get second area free and Get Free Botox with laser treatments over $3000, an Expert’s touch is a luxury you can afford!
Experience the Expert’s Touch:
- In most centers, you will not get a Stanford trained, well respected cosmetic dermatologist and TV personality to administer your injections. Most injectors offering less expensive treatments are RN’s or other MD’s who are not dermatologists or plastic surgeons. Expertise and technique matter in order to minimize possible complications such as bruising, eyelid droop, uneven results, eyebrows too high, and even inability to smile!
Dr. Mauricio will evaluate you and personalize your treatment to fit your needs. For example, if your brows are already too flat, or you already have some eyelid droop, she may treat the forehead differently than if your brows arch too high naturally. If you already have problems with loose undereye skin she may treat the crow’s feet differently. If you wanted a lift in your brows, she can design your treatment to give you a “chemical brow lift”, where correctly placed Botox/Dysport will cause a natural (nonsurgical) elevation of eyebrows which can open up your eyes nicely, make you look younger and more awake and pull up extra upper eyelid skin. Dr. Mauricio never uses a one size fits all approach to injectables – you are unique and so should your treatments. That is the difference you deserve!
- We use the smallest needles – patients are often pleasantly surprised how painless the injections are. Especially in injections around the eyes to treat crow’s feet, many patients say they heard their friends get lots of bruising when treated by other practitioners. Dr. Mauricio’s technique minimizes this risk allowing you to get treated around the eyes without having to deal with a black eye for 2 weeks!
- If you are worried about injection pain, we even can apply topical numbing cream before your treatment. We also have a special cooling machine that can be used to minimize discomfort.
- If you are not 100% thrilled with your results, after 2 weeks, Dr. Mauricio encourages you to come back to the clinic – all you probably need is a little tweaking to get that perfect result!
And keep in mind, ask for the number of Botox units you are getting. Units matter! If lower number of units are used, the treatment for an area may be offered cheaper and it may still work. But, it won’t last as long! Make sure you get what you pay for.
Contact Scripps Ranch Dermatology & Cosmetic Center at (858)689-4990 to take advantage of our specials and experience the difference in quality.
Ask about our specials and zero percent financing.